We are looking for a software engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The software engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
To be successful as a software engineer, you should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a top-notch software engineer will ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
Conducting analysis of application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
• Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Experience with the Microservices Architecture.
• For core development, a minimum of three years of experience with the Laravel framework is required.
• At least a year of nodejs experience.
• An understanding of OOP.
• Needs to have familiarity using the Facebook, Google, and other social media apis.
• Preferred Australian payment option requires working knowledge with multiple payment types.
• Must be well-versed in various database types (MySQL, PostgresQL)
• Extensive expertise in SSO.
• Git experience.
• It’s nice to have cloud computing experience. (AWS, Google cloud, etc.)
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞:
• Working experience in foreign industries, clients and culture.
• Willing to learn new technologies according to market trends.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking is a must.
• Solid understanding of web technologies and best practices.
• Punctuality is an unquestionable requirement.
• Able to write clean code.
• Must be a team player.
B.Sc CS or any other relevant field from any reputed public / private university.
Minimum 4 year of experience in the relevant job position.
- 40,000 BDT – 60,000 BDT
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
• Weekly 2 Holidays
• Unlimited tea /coffee.
• Yearly salary review.
• Yearly 2 festival bonuses.
• Friendly working environment.
• Work with an exciting team and products.
• Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Working Hour: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
- 20th October, 2022
- Do not Apply if you are a fresher
- Do not Apply if you do not have enough time to read or enough understanding of the job responsibilities
How To Apply
Send your complete CV at- email@example.com
Note- Complete CV with Portfolio is preferable.
Please add Application for “𝗦𝗼𝗳𝘁𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗿” (Php/node.js), Mid level in the subject line