The term “web technologies” might be a very common term used but not many people have paid enough attention to dig into it. It is known that computers can’t communicate with each other the way people do, instead, they require codes. Web technologies are the markup languages and multimedia packages computers that are utilized to communicate.
5 Most Used Web Technologies
Basically, they are the interpreters of the web which uses web technologies. Here are the most popular ones:
- Google Chrome – The most popular browser, on the recent run brought by Google
- Safari – Apple’s web browser
- Firefox – An open-source browser supported by the Mozilla Foundation Internet
- Explorer – Microsoft’s browser
2. HTML & CSS:
Both HTML and CSS are web technologies that are garnering their imprints in the web world with constant improvisation. HTML is one of the first that an individual should dive into. All credit goes to HTML, the web browsers know what to display once they receive the request. If an individual wants to better understand the workings of HTML, they also need to know about CSS. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets and it explains the process of displaying HTML elements on the screen. An individual can easily create CSS text effects, page transitions, image hover effects, and so on with the help of tutorials.
3. Programming Languages:
Since computers use binary digits to communicate between two or more devices the communication is not readily understood by all humans. Listed below are some of the most popular programming languages:
- Python – utilized by the Django framework as well as in most mathematical calculations
- Ruby – utilized by the Ruby on Rails framework
- PHP – utilized by WordPress to create those WYSIWYG editors that everyone is utilizing now. It’s also utilized by Facebook, Wikipedia, and other major sites
- Go – newer language, built for speed
- Swift – Apple’s newest programming language
- Java – utilized by Android and a lot of desktop applications.
The instructions for passing information back and forth between computers and devices are commonly known as protocols.
- DDP: It uses WebSockets to create a consistent connection between the client and the server. As a result website updates in real-time are received without having to refresh the browser.
- REST: It is used mostly for API’s, this protocol has standard methods like GET, POST, and PUT that let information be exchanged between applications.
An API (application programming interface) permits other developers to utilize some of the app’s functionality without sharing the code. The endpoints are exposed by the developers while the API can administer access with an API key. Examples of well-made APIs are those made by Facebook, Twitter, and Google for their web services.
- These latest web technologies are used by QuadQue Technologies, which is an Australian-based IT company in Bangladesh. QuadQue has been providing Web technology solutions such as Website Development, Portal Development, Hosting services, Web Application, CMS Development, SaaS Application, E-Commerce Development, LMS Development, ERP Consultancy. If anyone wants to master the web technologies then they must start coding and understand the latest technologies that are getting the most eyes on follow up with the current trends and are mostly used by different agencies.