Business Development Executive
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients. Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service, and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 31st August 2021
- 15k – 30k BDT, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
At least two years (02) industry job experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Lunch (partially subsidized)
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted. Please refrain from posting unnecessary comments.