Case Study – NTA- Digital Marketing
GROW YOUR SKILLS, EARN AN RPL AND GIVE THE RELAXATION THAT THE CLIENT IS DEMANDING
RTO in Beauty Therapy and Hairdressing
Digital marketing, Brand Marketing, Lead Generation Campaigns, Email marketing
NTA Social Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Medium)
Copy Content, Visual Ad, Media post, blog post
- The results from this digital marketing operation help to create brand value, and the engagement was too high where most of them are women, around 97%, and the rest 3% were men.
- Total 300+ leads were engaged for the RPL courses after Quadque accumulated in the NTA Digital operation. The sales growth reached 50% more than usual that was a big success from the project.
- From the digital marketing and active online campaign management, NTA has managed to get 24,000 visitors to reach and impressions per month, and that was a tremendous improvement in branding.
- They got genuine free website traffic with the active operation by Quadque and also got 20 plus assessment applications for each month. Also, got some assessments from the ad’s promotions.
- We managed to bring a triggered number of pages likes and followers for Facebook, Instagram, and other online media. Also, our YouTube video program for NTA had a smooth going flow.
- Along with this operation, we selected several target groups, mainly depending on the woman’s interests. We even got huge responses from an email marketing campaign, which reached 1000 plus from one active event.
- This RTO can bring remarkable success to beat competitors in the RPL market. Overall, Quadque helped NTA become the market leader and fabricate values in the beauty industry around Australia.
"Quadque has made an outstanding outcome in our social platforms by creating quality channels and excellent media content. Their digital marketing and modern online campaigns services have developed our business brand value, grade and help to meet the target lead from the online platforms."
WHO WE ARE
QuadQue is the best digital partner for every kind of web service and digital marketing solution. We are working with the world’s leading enterprises, SMEs, and technology challenges. We help many businesses to elevate the valuations through custom software development, identity design, digital marketing services & AI & IOT implications.