Quadque – Content Writer
We are looking for a creative, dedicated individual to join our team as a Content Developer. The responsibilities of the Content Developer include creating original content for our websites and advertising that includes copywriting, graphics, and technical work. The Content Developer must also adhere to SEO best practices.
- Coming up with content goals and strategies and pitching ideas to the Marketing and Communications Directors.
- Collaborating with other departments and team members and brainstorming subjects for creative content.
- Creating unique, simple-to-understand, and user-friendly content using good SEO techniques.
- Writing new web content and editing existing content. Editing and proofreading new content before publication.
- Managing the distribution of content through our various channels, including social media.
- Analyzing performance indicators and web traffic and determining the effectiveness of created content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 31st January 2022
- Negotiable, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
- Experience in Copywriting, Graphic Design, Programming, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong working knowledge of content management software, including WordPress.
- Good working knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, multitasking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) as a content developer years for experts.
- Proven content developing or copywriting experience.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
1 – 2 year of experience is expected but not mandatory. It can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or any other field.
- Candidates must have very strong command in English.
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Lunch (partially subsidized)
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted.