Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing executive to assist our busy
marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the digital marketing specialist and assisting
with all related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct market
research, update the system database, create marketing literature, and foster strong
relationships with our clients.
To ensure success as a digital marketing assistant, you should have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. With experience in technical aspects and shall be able to design, build, and maintain the social media presence.
● Executing optimized online activities to increase company and brand awareness.
● Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on available social media
● Provide creative ideas for content marketing and Collaborate with designers to
improve user experience.
● Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
● Creating, updating, and maintaining digital marketing calendar Archive and
maintaining a content database (Photos, social media posts, designs, write-ups,
other promotional materials, etc.).
● Regularly produce various content types, including articles, email, social media
posts, blogs, and press releases.
● Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within
● Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services/industry Proofread
and edit blog posts before publication.
● Coordinate with design teams to illustrate articles and convert them for
easy-to-digest social media content.
● Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics
● Research and analyze new digital and social media trends to monitor the competitive
● Prepare campaign proposals, presentations, and reports on social media & Google
● Manage multiple pages, media planning, and buying, query management, etc.
● Come up with ideas to plan digital content and campaigns.
● Analyze activity outcomes and prepare monthly reports.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 31st August 2021
- 15k – 30k BDT, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
● Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies.
● Well-organized, co-operative, and good team player with a pleasant personality.
● Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple
projects at once.
● Advanced experience with web analytic tools such as Google Ads and Google
● Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and
● Basic budgeting skills to reconcile paid digital media placements with the available
● Skills and experience in creative ad copy writing.
● An analytical mindset and critical thinking is a must.
● Punctuality is an unquestionable requirement.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 1-2 years of experience is expected but not mandatory. It can be relaxed for exceptional
- Freshers are discouraged to apply for this position.
● Graduation from any reputed university. (Can be relaxed for an exceptional
● Please don’t apply if you don’t have proper knowledge of digital marketing
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Lunch (partially subsidized)
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted.