- Develop original content including case studies, press releases, collateral, creative briefs, and copywriting.
- Executing optimized online activities to increase company and brand awareness.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on available social media platforms.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed. Creating, updating, and maintaining digital marketing calendar Archive and maintaining a content database (Photos, social media posts, designs, write-ups, other promotional materials, etc.).
- Regularly produce various content types, including articles, email, social media posts, blogs, and press releases.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services/industry Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with design teams to illustrate articles and convert them for easy to digest social media contents.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools.
- Research and analyze new digital and social media trends to monitor the competitive landscape.
- Prepare campaign proposals, presentations, and reports on social media & Google ads.
- Manage multiple pages, media planning, and buying, query management, etc.
- Come up with ideas to plan digital content and campaigns.
- Analyze activity outcomes and prepare monthly reports.
- Full suite SEO & Local SEO;
- Keyword Research & Recommendations;
- Social media Ad Campaigns;
- E-mail & SMS Marketing;
- Social Media Marketing;
- Google Search Console;
- Google AdWords;
- Google Analytics;
- Google Trends;
- Google My Business;
- Google Tag Manager;
- Link building;
- At least 2/3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies.
- Well-organized, co-operative, and good team player with a pleasant personality.
- Ability to work under pressure, and be constantly on the run, juggling multiple projects at once.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking is a must.
- Punctuality is an unquestionable requirement.
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 1 year of experience is expected but not mandatory. It can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- Freshers are discouraged to apply for this position.
Graduation from Fine Arts (preferably from Graphics Design) also skilled candidates from any other discipline are encouraged to apply.
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted. Please refrain from posting unnecessary comments.