Quadque Technologies Limited looking for a pleasant and smart Front Desk Executive to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
You will be promoted to the administrative department if you perform well.
– Proven experience as a front desk representative, agent or relevant position
-Front office management with good communication skills.
– Ensuring the reception area is organized in a perfect manner.
– Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing with an appropriate and professional attitude.
– Keeping a record of the visitors with name, address & contact number.
– Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming/ outgoing phone calls.
– Ability to take initiative to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
– Maintain office security and safety procedures and controlled access via the reception desk.
– Maintain all the records properly in a detail in the register book.
– Provide correct information and forward these messages or inquiries to the appropriate person & department
– Updating appointment calendars and scheduling meetings/ appointments.
– Keeping a record of employee movements.
– Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.) relevant position.
Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
– Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
– Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
– Proficient in English (oral and written)
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
– Strong communication and people management skills
– Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
– Problem-solving skills
– Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer, etc.) relevant position
Nice to have:
Working experience in foreign industries, clients and culture.
• Willing to learn new technologies according to market trends.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking is a must.
• Solid understanding of web technologies and best practices.
• Punctuality is an unquestionable requirement.
• Able to write clean code.
• Must be a team player.
Minimum Graduate from NSU, IUB, DU, BRACU, or any other reputed Public or Private University.
• 2-4 years of experience (Flexible for the right candidates)
• Weekly 2 Holidays
• Unlimited tea /coffee.
• Yearly salary review.
• Yearly 2 festival bonuses.
• Friendly working environment.
• Work with an exciting team and products.
• Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hours: 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 12th November 2022
Do not Apply if you do not have enough time to read or enough understanding of the job responsibilities