- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Keep all the stationery items in the organization up to date.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, and so on.
- Attend meetings and write minutes of the meetings for future records.
- Supervise the housekeeping department and ensure that all the items are there in stock.
- Good Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Well mannered with right etiquette to deal with visitors, clients, and other staffs.
- Ideal candidate needs to be detail-oriented, organized, hard-working and should show up at the workplace on time.
Graduation from any discipline is encouraged to apply.
- Weekly 1 Holidays
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted. Please refrain from posting unnecessary comments.