- Come up with design ideas for the campaign and promotion with the creative team.
- Regularly make creative content for social media and online.
- Create Motion Graphics for various projects.
- Creating simple 2D/3D animation as per requirement.
- Design different visual elements and work with the concept.
- Collaborate with the team to plan, pre-production, post-production.
- Editing & Mastering videos for any given productions.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Strong knowledge of Industry-standard design tools (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop).
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Also, our Ideal candidate will be creative, conscientious, diligent, detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, and curious.
- Love to tell a story with data, weaving together innovative charts with arresting graphics and disruptive copy.
- A keen eye for design trends.
- A passion for a clean, simple design.
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative, and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning.
- 1 year of experience is expected but not mandatory. It can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- Freshers are discouraged to apply for this position.
Graduation from Fine Arts (preferably from Graphics Design) also skilled candidates from any other discipline are encouraged to apply.
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Yearly 2 festival bonuses.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted. Please refrain from posting unnecessary comments.