Quadque – Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer / Visualizer
QuadQue Technologies Ltd. is looking for a talented Junior Creative Graphics Designer / visualizer to enhance our clients' online presence with eye-catching and professional graphic designs. As a visual designer, you will consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes for our other branded products. To be successful as a visual designer, you should exhibit experience in visual design and the ability to contribute creative expertise to brainstorming sessions. Outstanding visual designers are team players who apply their creativity to varied design requirements.
- Regularly make creative content for social media and print.
- Collaborate with the team to plan, pre-production, post-production.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
- Designing original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts
- Refining the output of paint and hand-draw applications by using visual design software.
- Enhancing digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
- Submitting visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Meeting with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
- Collaborating with IT developers in aligning visual designs with website functionalities.
- Developing prototypes to uniformly integrate logos and brand images to other products and platforms, including social media.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 31st August 2021
- 15k – 30k BDT, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
- Strong knowledge of Industry-standard design tools (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop).
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possessing a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Also, our Ideal candidate will be creative, conscientious, diligent, detail-oriented, organized, hard-working, and curious.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate on visual design projects and integrate feedback.
- Proficiency in keeping up with visual design technologies and industry trends.
- Love to tell a story with data, weaving together innovative charts with arresting graphics and disruptive copy.
- Fearlessly, boundlessly creative, and relentlessly attentive to detail.
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy & enthusiasm for learning.
- 1 year of experience is expected but not mandatory. It can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- ** Freshers are discouraged to apply for this position.
Graduation from Fine Arts (preferably from Graphics Design) also skilled candidates from any other discipline are encouraged to apply.
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Lunch (partially subsidized)
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted.