Laravel Vue js Developer
Laravel Vue js Developer
We are looking for a Laravel Vue Js Developer to work with our team to develop a full-stack web application. You will be primarily responsible for designing and developing the web application. Due to the collaborative nature of this project, the ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills in order to efficiently and effectively articulate issues found and solutions for the application.
• Collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to create a PHP based web application
• Design and develop server-side logic using Laravel
• Define and maintain database
• Create reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
• Design the different layers of the web application
• Implement security and data protection measures
• Develop components of the database such as storage, queries, and triggers
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 31st August 2021
- 15k – 30k BDT, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
• English language proficiency
• 2+ years of professional experience in Laravel web framework within PHP programming language
• Proficient in SQL schema design and REST API design.
• It is nice to have understatding of Micro service architecture.
• Proficient understanding with software testing using one or more related frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat, etc)
• Should have strong knowledge of Laravel architecture. Service provider, Service Container and Facades.
• Nice to have knowledge of Laravel Lumen microservice framework.
• Must have knowledge of Vue js, Vue router, vuex
• You must have knowledge of one, more version controlling platform. Git, Github, Gitlab
• You should have good understating of design principles. SOLID, Façade, Singleton, DRY etc
• Strong knowledge in Object oriented programing principles like Inheritance, Traits, Abstract, interface etc
• Nice to have knowledge on Cloud platform like AWS, Digital Ocean.
• Skills Required: 1+ Year experience in Vue Js, 2+ Years’ experience with Laravel, Fluent In English
• B.Sc/ M.Sc in CS/ CSE or equivalent.
• Weekly 2 Holidays
• Unlimited tea /coffee.
• Yearly salary review.
• Yearly 2 festival bonuses.
• Friendly working environment.
• Work with an exciting team and products.
• Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted.