We are looking to hire a talented PHP developer to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic.
Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
• Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
• Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
• Troubleshooting application and code issues.
• Integrating data storage solutions.
• Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
• Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
• Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks Laravel.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
Working experience in foreign industries, clients and culture.
• Willing to learn new technologies according to market trends.
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking is a must.
• Solid understanding of web technologies and best practices.
• Punctuality is an unquestionable requirement.
• Able to write clean code.
• Must be a team player.
B.Sc, CS, or any other relevant field from any reputed public / private university.
Minimum 3-6 years of experience in the relevant job position.
• Weekly 2 Holidays
• Unlimited tea /coffee.
• Yearly salary review.
• Yearly 2 festival bonuses.
• Friendly working environment.
• Work with an exciting team and products.
• Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 08:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 12th November, 2022
Remuneration: 30,000 BDT – 60,000 BDT
2 Festival bonuses per year
- Do not Apply if you are a fresher
- Do not Apply if you do not have enough time to read or enough understanding of the job responsibilities