Senior Software Engineer
Team Lead / Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for software engineers based on C#, .NET Core and React / Angular. The selected Candidates will get opportunity to develop various cloud based ERP software with the latest technology stacks for our clients. If you are a solid team player, willing to lead a team and willing to mentor your junior engineers then you may apply. In case of selection we will judge your work not how long you are in this industry.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using Test Driven Development.
- Understand the business processes and come up with innovative solutions for complex business problems.
- To handle multiple projects within deadlines.
- Analyze, Design and Implement software components and guide others to implement according to business requirement
- Design with standard UML tools project requirements and distribute to team
- Work as a nice team player, synchronize with best practice culture.
- Meetup deadline with proper agile planning and attending daily scrum meetings.
- Build team when needed and distribute works to team members.
- As a senior engineer, you must familiar with deployment and maintaining applications in AWS cloud platform.
- As a senior, you will supervise our Mid-Level & junior programmers. Strong interpersonal, communication skills and willingness to share knowledge are MUST.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 31st August 2021
- 70k – 80k, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
- Solid Knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design in C#.
- Professional experience in design, development, and deployment of ERP using C#, ASP.Net Core, Microsoft SQL Server, Restful Web API, Web Services likes REST, XML APIs.
- Experienced in writing complex queries, stored procedures, and trigger on SQL Server.
- Knowledge of the NoSQL database will add an extra point.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, etc.
- Host .NET web applications on a dedicated hosting server / Cloud platform (AWS).
- Prior experience in Agile/Scrum will be a plus.
- It is nice to have a Solid experience of Microservice architecture.
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes will be a big plus point.
- Must have experience with code repository tools like Git, Github / bit bucket/Gitlab.
- Experience with node js, Typescript, React, Redux / Angular (Observables, rxjs, ngrx) will be a plus.
- Very good understanding of UML and SOA.
- Must have experience on designing and developing reports in SQL / NoSQL.
- At most 5 year(s) of working experience as a software engineer.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Programmer/ Software Engineer, ERP, Banking solution software development.
- B.Sc/M.Sc CSE or any other relevant field from any reputed Public/Private University.
- Educational qualifications can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Lunch (partially subsidized)
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
Read Carefully Before Applying
Please do not submit your CV without the required experiences and skills.
Submit your CV in PDF format at [email protected].
Please mention the job title in the subject line of your email.
(Your application will be rejected if you do not comply with any of the above)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process.
We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted.