Digital Marketing Executive
Looking for a passionate "SEO Specialist" who has a minimum 1 year of practical experience. Who will bring his passion to the company for ranking websites and contents high in the Australian and Bangladeshi market.
The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility.
- Doing keyword research & Providing instructions to the content team.
- Reviewing and analyzing sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Monitoring the process of guest posts and outreach campaigns.
- Developing link-building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines reports.
- Keeping updated knowledge on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies.
- Conduct weekly analytics reviews to identify issues and new opportunities.
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends & developments.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 31st August 2021
- 15k – 30k BDT, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
- Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Familiarization with Google analytics, Google webmaster tools.
- Experience with website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- One year (01) job experience in the relevant industry.
- You must have real-life experience and proof of experience in ranking websites.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- We prefer professionalism over an academic degree.
- English speaking and writing have to be excellent.
- Educational qualifications can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Lunch (partially subsidized)
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process. We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted.