Mid-Level & Junior Software Engineers
We are looking for software engineers based on C#, .NET Core and React / Angular. The selected Candidates will get opportunity to develop various cloud based ERP software with the latest technology stacks for our clients. In case of selection we will judge your work not how long you are in this industry.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Understand business process and come up with innovative solutions for complex business problems.
- Work as a nice team player, synchronize with best practice culture.
- Attend daily SRUM meeting.
- Coordinate with the Team Lead and work as per instructions.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Write well-organized and standard code with test driven development.
- Work independently when required.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail and come up with standard solution.
Job Nature: Full Time
Working Hour: 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
Working days: Sunday to Thursday (5 days a week)
Deadline: 31st August 2021
- 15k – 60k BDT, depending on skills and experience.
- 2 Festival bonuses per year.
- Solid Knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design in C#.
- Solid knowledge of various software architecture and design principles.
- Professional experience in design, development and deployment of ERP using C#, ASP.Net Core, Microsoft SQL server, Restful Web API, Web Services likes REST, XML APIs.
- Experienced in writing complex queries, stored procedure, and trigger on SQL Server.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) knowledge including gathering requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, etc.
- Must have experience with code repository tools like Git, GitHub / bit bucket / GitLab.
- Experience with node js, Typescript, React/ Angular (Observables, rxjs, ngrx) will be a plus.
- Very good understanding of UML and SOA.
- Must have experience on designing and developing reports in SQL / NoSQL.
- 2+ years for Mid-Level and 1+ year for junior software engineers.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Programmer/ Software Engineer, ERP, Banking solution software development.
- B.Sc CSE or any other relevant field from any reputed Public/Private University.
- Educational qualifications can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- Weekly 2 Holidays
- Lunch (partially subsidized)
- Unlimited tea /coffee.
- Yearly salary review.
- Friendly working environment.
- Work with an exciting team and products.
- Excellent growth and learning opportunities.
How To Apply
Please do not submit your CV without the required experiences and skills.
Submit your CV in PDF format at [email protected].
Please mention the job title in the subject line of your email.
(Your application will be rejected if you do not comply with any of the above)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next step of the selection process.
We are trying to reduce face to face interaction as much as possible, so only the best candidates will be shortlisted.